No two skins are the same so the best ‘skin’ scent will vary by individual. Some individuals may even find their best ‘skin’ scent changes over the course of a month and/or in colder or hotter seasons. This palette of ‘your skin but better’ perfumes is a good starting place for finding your best match. Each of these can each be worn alone or layered in various combinations.
- Ammil: Wet snow gradually unfolding to reveal velvety skin warmth
- Aurora: A luminescent aurora of soft cashmeran, orris root, cardamon infused coconut milk, white amber, white musk, white violet, white ginger, lotus flower, and a touch of honeyed cream.
- Ghost of Dear Temptations: A hauntingly sexy blend of creamy white musks with whispers of tonka and night blooming rajanigandha.
- Luminae: Skin-glow. A 'your skin but better' enchantment to create a sensual olfactory radiance.
- Poudre d' Epicine: A luxuriant floof of gender-neutral powder and Japanese musk with a soft enticement of mint creme anglaise
- Supernatural: An ethereal blend of Iso-E, ambrox, Tonkin musk (cruelty free), and aroma molecules.