For a limited time (while supplies last) we are offering a special customizable Holiday Gift Set of selected seasonal perfumes. Each set of three comes in a small golden gift bag.
Quantities of each perfume variety are limited. Perfumes are extrait strength and only available in 5ml amber bottles.
- Among the Pines: A boreal meditation of Siberian balsam pine, Moroccan cedar, oakmoss, Hinoki cypress, Balm of Gilead, and Assam black tea.
- Caffeaum: Five year aged black amber, Arabian coffee, Labdanum, Benzoin
- Crimson Light: Kitan vegan musk passionately united with spikenard and a dark aged merlot red wine accord with subtle elements of tannic oak casks, graphite, black cherries, black currants, wild plums, violets, licorice, black pepper, and cedar.
- Dusk in Autumn: An inviting mystery of amberwood, Lapsang Souchong tea, salted cream caramel, and spiced teacakes.
- Eggnog Noel: A luscious blend of delectably creamy eggnog with nutmeg, cinnamon, and a splash of dark Caribbean rum
- Falling Stars at Winter Solstice: Aromatic balsam needles, a dab of dark musk, sweet myrrh, incense resins, melted snow, and a touch of cabin woodstove smoke.
Lady Krampus: Sexy with a bit of disquietude - blood-red roses, worn black leather, dark figs, cold anthracite coal, and a touch of demonic musk.
- Les Mysteres: An opulent, resinous blend of aged frankincense, black figs, labdanum, dark amber, Russian tea, swirled with a trio of sensual musks.
- L’esprit des fêtes: A festivity of almond marzipan, amaretto hot toddies, and amber musk with balsam boughs, winterberry, copper distilled patchouli, and aged sandalwood
- Mistress of Misrule: A mischievous blend of flirtatious black currant and an intoxicating blend of opium drenched resins
- Pi in the Sky: Atypically autumnal... warm apple pies rising heavenward on effervescent billows of spiced aldehydes.
- Revel: A debauchery of majoun, gaiac wood, katsura, dirty vanille, nicotania, fruitwood sap, candied ginger, muscenone, aphrodisiac hedione, dark tobacco, bitter cacao, burnt caramel, and absinthe blanche.
- Sugar Spell: A dulcet collection of supernaturally tempting treats - candy corn, cream caramels, Turkish delight, dulce de cayeci, black currant drops, caramelized brown sugar, licorice, marshmallows, New Orleans pralines, candied tangerine peel, jasmine, and sugar musk.
Witching Hour: A bewitching potion of spiced kyphi incense, smokey oud, oakmoss, Van-van herbs, creamy caramels, dried jasmine and rose petals, aged dark rum, and black vanilla pods.
- Woods on a Snowy Evening: Freshly fallen powder snow, juniper berries, hemlock pine, white needle balsam pine, flat cedar, camphorous evergreens, and icy aquatic elements.
Art: Gifts of the Magi by J.C. Leyendecker, 1900