At last we are able to step out from the embrace of our cozy domestic nests and embark on winter journeys and wanderings! Our winter collection was inspired by travels to the past and travels through the present day - daydreams of Ptolemaic Egypt and the English Renaissance, walks through the glitter of the first frost, gatherings of merriment and debauchery, and the sensual welcoming of a lover’s kiss.
- Ammil: An olfactory journey that morphs like melting ice... starting cold and aloof with distinct elements of wet snow and ice then gradually unfolding on the skin to reveal an indescribably unique velvety warmth.
- Aurora: A luminescent skin-but-better aurora of soft cashmeran, orris root, cardamon infused coconut milk, white amber, white musk, white violet, white ginger, lotus flower, and a touch of honeyed cream.
- Flowers & Flames: A compelling intrigue of mandarin citrus peel, bourgeons de cassis, verbena, elderflower, honey mango with a sensually arboreal heart of Atlas cedar, musky oakmoss, Trilisa odoratissima, dark green patchouli, black frankincense sacra, tonka bean, and soft leather.
- Holly & Ivy: A winter love song of tonka, luxurious cashmere, balsam pine needles, sugar plums, clove studded citrus pomanders, roasted apples and black figs, winter roses, anisette, burning bayberry candles, gentleman's pipe tobacco, and soft suede.
- Un Nuit de Cleopatra: A regal seduction of Egyptian kyphi incense, amber, warm caramel, tonka bean, vegan civet musk, spiced Sahlab tea, Satyrion orchid root, white honey and a boudoir strewn with intoxicating flowers - narcissus, jasmine, ylang ylang and honeysuckle.
- Revel: A debauchery of majoun, gaiac wood, katsura, dirty vanille, nicotiana, fruitwood sap, candied ginger, muscenone, aphrodisiac hedione, dark tobacco, bitter cacao, burnt caramel, and absinthe blanche.