Arcanum Experiments are perfuming experiments and happenstance musing from our workroom. While they didn't make the cut to our catalogue (or we didn't have enough ingredients to make a larger batch), we wanted to give you an opportunity for some playful olfactory exploration. None of these formulas are written down making each Experiment unique and unrepeatable.
Available only in amber 5 ml. bottles. As we pre-bottle these in advance, samples are not available.
1. Twenty-two incense resins including Dragon’s Blood, Frankincense, Myrrh, Labdanum, and Olibanum blended with Black, Gold, and Red ambers; Piney Conifers; Oudwood; Oakmoss; Single malt whiskey; Tabac leaf; Rum soaked vetiver root
2. Herbaceous greens; Sea salt; Spanish moss; Dandelions; Sage; Santal; Oceanic calone; Sugar snap peas; Maile leaf; Wooly tweed; Grey amber; French lavender; Green absinthe
3. Dark-sexy Floriental resins, Dusky florals, and Red roses; Feral animalistic musks; Golden amber; Santal; Dark patchouli
4. A floriographic tussy-mussy of late spring flowers - Peonies; Honeysuckle; Magnolias; Wisteria blooms; Alyssum; Lily of the valley; Apple blossoms; Linden flowers with splashes of Silver Needle tea
5. A tropical sunfest of White ginger; Coconut cream; Yellow lotus; White florals; Lemongrass; Plumeria; White musk; Coconut musk
6. A fruited cornucopia of White peaches; Wild plums; Black cherries; Glace pears; Blackberry cabernet wine; Black Forest currants; Honeycomb; Cut pineapple; Paw-paws; Raspberry leaves
7. Medieval saffron honeycake; Black cardamon; Nutmeg; Scottish oatcakes; Saxon lemon tart; Penydes; and a splash of Mead
8. Seven light and sensual musks with fresh Green tea; Pekoe tea; Purple tea; and Rosewood
9. A sensually gourmand blend of White sugar musk; Golden sponge cake; Fresh berries; Green figs; White patchouli; Rosewater pudding
10. Soft summer rain; Gentle ozone rising from a waterfall; Fae aldehydes; Tumbling meadow streams